Early Childhood Center
Woodland Early Childhood Center
The Woodland Early Childhood Center serves students ages 3 to 5 who qualify. The goal of the Early Childhood Center is to provide a developmentally appropriate education that sets the foundation for each child to develop to their potential and to become independent, life-long learners. Children must first be screened to determine if they are eligible for preschool.
We will achieve our goals by providing the following:
- An education based on the Fort Osage Early Childhood Curriculum
- Family-centered activities
- Regular progress reports and options for intervention when needed
- Transition planning into an elementary school setting
- Multidisciplinary services
- An atmosphere of cooperation and learning
Physical Address: 1419 North Whitney Independence, MO 64058
Mailing Address: 25102 E. US 24 Hwy Independence, MO 64058
School phone: 816-650-7480
School fax: 816-650-7485
Principal: Mrs. Amy Cox
Secretary: Mrs. Susan Hunter
For reporting a student absence, please leave the student's name, teacher's name and the reason they will be absent.
AM Session 8:10-11:00 a.m.
PM Session 12:10-3:00 p.m.
Office Hours: 7:45 A.M. ~ 3:45 P.M.