Thank you for your support!
Look for updated information soon on the progress and timeline for the projects approved!
Fort Osage Places Two No Tax Increase Questions on the April 6 Ballot
The Fort Osage School District is proposing two no tax increase questions that will include supporting Fort Osage's core mission of high achievement for all, maintaining educational programs, retaining quality staff and meeting student needs.
Question 1 is a $20 million no tax increase bond issue that will continue the District's commitment to provide quality facilities and address safety concerns.
- Renovating kitchen facilities at all five elementary schools, Fire Prairie, Osage Trail, and Fort Osage High School
- Construct a transportation/maintenance/District office building
- Make parking lot and drive improvements at Blue Hills, Fire Prairie, Osage Trail, Career & Technology Center and Fort Osage High School
Question 2 is a $0.32 no tax increase levy transfer that will allow the District to maintain educational programs, retain quality staff and help fund other operating costs of the school district. A levy transfer allows the District to transfer money from its debt service fund to its operating fund
- Construct a new gym at Fort Osage High School
- Band room renovations and expansion at Fort Osage High School