If you are interested in a Firefighter, EMT or CNA course please use the link below to enroll and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Firefighter 1&2 will begin in January, 2022. Tuition is $1700 providing your own gear (Gear must meet requirements NFPA 1971) or $2200 with gear provided. A payment plan available after a Non-refundable 50% deposit. Classes meet on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
EMT will begin on September 7, 2021. Tuition is $1300.00 with a payment plan available after a deposit of $650.00. Classes meet on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday evenings from 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
The Adult Education CNA class has been put on hold because of textbook course work material and clinical testing guidelines not yet made available from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
Lifelong learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and led by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
- Expert Instructors lead each course
- Engaging student discussion areas
- New sessions starting monthly
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare students for a national certification
- Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3-6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Career Counselors are provided
Our campus is easily located at the corner of 7 Highway and 24 Highway in Independence, Missouri. All Classes are located on the Fort Osage School District campus in the Career and Technology Center building unless otherwise specified.