Welcome to our 2019-2020 CTC students! To our returning students, we are so excited to see you again and hear all about your summer. To our new students, we're thrilled that you chose the CTC to be a part of your academic year!
Important Fall Dates
- Monday, August 12th: Parent Night. New students and parents, we look forward to welcoming you at the Fort Osage High School Performing Arts Center at 6 p.m. Returning students and parents, we look forward to welcoming you at the CTC at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14th: First Day of School
- Monday, Sept. 2nd: No School
- Friday, Sept. 27th: No School
- Mon., Oct. 14th: No School
- Mon., Oct. 28th: College Fair (4:30 p.m.-6 p.m.) and Parent/Teacher Conferences (3 p.m.-7p.m.)
- Tues., Oct. 29th: Parent/Teacher Conferences (3p.m.-7 p.m.)
- Thursday, Oct. 31st: No School and Parent/Teacher Conferences (8 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Friday, Nov. 1st: No School
- Monday, Nov. 11th: Early Release
- Wednesday, Nov. 27th-Friday, Nov. 29th: Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, Dec. 20th: Early Release
- Monday, Dec. 23rd-Monday, Jan. 6th: Winter Break
The 2019-2020 Student Handbook
We have some important information for students to be aware of as we go through the school year. You can find everything from attendance and make-up policies to student behavior and dress code in the CTC 2019-2020 Student Handbook.