What an interesting year 2020 has been! In an effort to continue providing the hands-on learning CTC is known for while keeping students, teachers, staff and their loved ones safe, the CTC has adopted several procedures for the fall semester. These measures include, but are not limited to:
CTC and the Fort Osage School District are following all CDC, state and county guidelines. Have additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Masks required for all students, teachers and staff
- Designated entry and exit points for all programs
- No large-scale gatherings
- Sanitizing of high-touch points, including light switches and doorknobs, at multiple times throughout the day
- Daily sanitization of all classrooms, offices and workshops