Do you love computers and robotics? Do you enjoy writing code or dream of designing the next break-out app? Then Advanced Computer Engineering is the program for you! Students combine software and hardware with earning college credit and Microsoft Certifications. From the halls of Notre Dame to the offices of Google, Inc., our graduates are pioneers in the IT field.
Program a NAO robot for a dance-off competition.
Build a VEX Robot and compete in an obstacle course challenge.
Pass Microsoft Certification exams, intern with companies like Cerner, Mid-Continent Public Library and St. Luke's Hospital.
Graduate and start off earning $12 to $20 an hour working for organizations like Children's Mercy Hospital.
Pursue degrees in Computer Science or Information Technology Systems.
- PCs with Intel Core i3-2120 3.30 GHz CPU, 4GB DDR3 Ram, 500 GB HDD - Student Desktops
- 1st gen iPads
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2's
- Open Air Strike-X Gaming Cases
- Assemble and configure a microcomputer
- Remove and install common field replaceable units
- Identify the major operating systems, their purpose, location, and available switches
- Planning, designing, installation, operation and troubleshooting of Ethernet, TCP/IP Networks