A Word From The President
PTO stands for Parent Teacher Organization. We are a non-profit organization run by parents just like YOU! Our purpose is to support and enrich the school environment at Elm Grove for all students and staff.
PTO Hosts Events Such As:
- Hosts school parties
- Celebrates our teachers, staff and students with various events
- Funds field trips
- Host after school events such as Grandparents Night; Ties & Tiaras Dance; Glow Party; Pastries with Pals; Movie Night & Trunk or Treat
We meet once a month on the 1st Thursday of the month. Meetings are held in the Elm Grove Cafe. Come join us! Check the Facebook page for times as they may fluctuate.
If you are a parent or friend of Elm Grove, the Elm Grove PTO Facebook page is the best way to stay connected and up to date on all Elm Grove Events! You will be asked to answer two simple questions to join. Click here to visit the EG PTO Facebook Page.
- Membership – All of your $5 membership goes directly to fund events and projects for the students and staff. This is one of the biggest ways you can support Elm Grove PTO. Everyone involved in your child's life can join. Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, etc.
- Your membership is not a commitment to volunteer or attend meetings (although we welcome that).
- Volunteer – All events rely on volunteers. Whether you can volunteer one hour or all day, we need volunteers.
- Fundraisers – Because events cost money (and we like to provide FREE events), help with fundraisers. Encourage your child to participate in the Fall and Spring fundraisers. We also host dining out fundraisers that we host monthly!
If you are interested in helping us out in any way, have a special talent, or a connection you can share, please email me.Erin Hessenflow, PTO President
firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
2022-2023 Board Members
- President - Erin Hessenflow
- Treasurer: Beth Lerno
- Secretary: Samantha Cash
- Spirit Chair: Audrey Hargraves
- Event Chair: Jaqueline Woods
- Fundraising: Corrie Fritzemeyer