BH Parent Teacher Organization
A Word from the President:Thanks for stopping by! PTO stands for Parent Teacher Organization. We are a non-profit organization run by parents just like YOU! Our purpose is to support and enrich the school environment at Blue Hills for all students and staff.PTO Hosts Events Such As:
Meetings:We meet once a month on the 1st Monday of the month at 6:00pm in the Blue Hills Library. If for some reason school is out on Monday, we will meet on the following Monday at 6:00pm. Checkout our Facebook page for a virtual option if you're unable to meet in person.Facebook:If you are a parent or friend of Blue Hills, the Blue Hills PTO Facebook page is a must. It is a great place to post a question, get information about events, and stay connected. You will be asked to answer two simple questions to join.https://www.facebook.com/
- Field Trips
- Ties & Tiaras
- Fun Day
If you are interested in helping us out in any way, have a special talent, or a connection you can share, please feel free to call or email me.We look forward to hearing from you!Stephanie WatsonBlue Hills PTO Presidentbluehillspto@gmail.comStephanie Watson, PresidentStephanie Coyle, Vice PresidentRandi Orlando, FundraisingAshley Smith, SecretaryMorgan Bustamante, Treasurer
- Membership - All of your $5.00 membership fee goes directly to fund events and projects for the students and staff. This is one of the biggest way that you (and spouses, grandparents, aunts, uncles and more) can support the Blue Hills PTO. Your membership is not a commitment to volunteer or attend meetings (although we welcome that).
- Volunteer - All events rely on volunteers. Whether you can volunteer one hour or all day, we need volunteers.
- Fundraisers - Because events cost money (and we like to provide FREE events), help with fundraisers. Encourage your child to participate in the Fall and Spring fundraisers (World's Finest Chocolate & Butter Braids).
The Purpose of the Blue Hills PTO is...
- to promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- to raise the standards of home life.
- to secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- to bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.