Welcome to our 2020-2021 CTC students! To our returning students, we are so excited to see you again and hear all about your summer. To our new students, we're thrilled that you chose the CTC to be a part of your academic year. This year will certainly look different than any other year, but we're committed to providing the same hands-on education while keeping you safe!
Welcome Video from Our CTC Director and Assistant Director
Check out this personal message from CTC Director Susie Gouldsmith and CTC Assistant Director Ginger McCabe by watching their CTC Welcome Back Video.
Important Fall Dates
- Monday, August 27th: Parent Night. Please check your email for instructions on how to access this virtual event. Email Mrs. Brown at email@example.com if you did not receive an email.
- Tuesday, September 8th: First Day of School. CTC students will attend 5 days a week in-person. Fort Osage students in Business Marketing and Agriculture classes will follow their high school's hybrid schedule.
- Friday, October 16th: No School-Staff Professional Development Day.
- Monday, October 19th-Thursday, October 22nd: Parent/Teacher Conferences. Details to follow on this event.
- Thursday, October 22nd & Friday, October 23rd: No School.
- Tuesday, November 3rd: No School-Staff Professional Development Day.
- Wednesday, Nov. 25th-Friday, Nov. 27th: Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 22nd: Early Release
- Wednesday, December 23rd-Tuesday, January 5th: Winter Break
The 2020-2021 Student Handbook
You can access the 2020-2021 student handbook at https://bit.ly/CTCHandbook20-21. Having trouble viewing the book? Click on "Student Handbook" on the left-hand menu or email Mrs. Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.