The Career and Technology Center offers you the opportunity to explore a potential career field while earning college credit, advanced certifications and new friendships. Students program robots, complete clinical rounds at a local hospital, build the addition to their own classroom and create ice cream out of liquid nitrogen. From Cerner to American Medical Response to the Missouri Mavericks Hockey Team, our students work alonside professionals in the field and learn by doing.
Interested in learning more about your future at CTC? Connecting with us is easy!
For All Students
- Attend our annual Fall or Spring Open House.
- Follow us on social media.
- Subscribe to our newsletter: http://bit.ly/CTCSubscribe
- Attend the CTC Freshman Presentation at your high school in the fall.
- Attend the CTC Sophomore Presentation at your high school in the spring.
- Submit your application in November to the beginning of February.
- We offer two senior-year programs: Entreprenurial Studies and One-Year Health Science.
- Most other CTC courses are two-year programs, but we always accept applications from juniors for potential openings!
Thank you for your interest in applying to the Career and Technology Center. Enrollment is limited. We factor in grades, attendance, a letter of recommendation and the interview into our final decision.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be available in December of 2018!
Step 1: Complete the online application. The link will be available the first week of December of 2018!
Step 2: Request a recommendation from one of your high school core teachers (math, English, science or history) or a Project Lead the Way instructor.
Step 3: Students will be notified for their high school counselor if they qualify for an interview. Interviews will be conducted at the student's high school during the day.
Prospective students and parents have several options for tours:
- School-day tour (anytime between 7:10 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.)
- After hours tour (Mondays and Wednesdays between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
Tours can be scheduled by contacting Miss Becky Conrad at email@example.com or 816-650-7251. Requests must be made at least a week in advance and are subject to availability.
Tours are not available over holidays, weekends or during the summer break.
Our next school visit days will be in the fall for the 2017-2018 school year. A big thank you to the 400+ visitors who came to our Fall and Spring Open Houses.