Thank you for your support!
Below is a tentative timeline for the start of the projects that were approved on the bond and levy issues (subject to change based on weather and other factors). After continued conversations with the architect and construction manager, some of the project timelines have changed from the original schedule.
Spring 2021-Summer 2021
- Design and layout for the new transportation/maintenance/District Office building is discussed. During this phase, the architect and construction manager prepares the project for bid.
- Grading and utility work for new transportation, maintenance, District office building begins.
- Construction begins for new transportation, maintenance, District office building
- Completion of new transportation, maintenance, District office building
- Parking lot and drive improvements (Blue Hills, Fire Prairie, new bus drive, demo existing maintenance, transportation, District office buildings and replace with parking lots, OTMS parking and circle drive)
- Resurface parking and drives on main campus east of Indian Lane (Career Center, OTMS)
- Begin construction of new gym at the high school
- Kitchen renovations at Blue Hills, Buckner, Fire Prairie and OTMS
- Complete new gym at the high school
- High school band room expansion and remodel
- Kitchen renovations at Elm Grove, Indian Trails, Cler-Mont and high school