The Hall of Honor shall be governed by a selection committee, which shall include:
1. An alumni representative from each decade 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s, 1980’s, 1990’s, and 2000’s
2. The Athletic Director from Fort Osage High School
3. The Director of Public Relations shall served as an ex officio member
Members of the selection committee shall serve a two-year term. Any alumnus is eligible to serve on the selection committee provided they can meet the following duties and responsibilities.
The duties and responsibilities of the Hall of Honor Selection Committee shall be as follows:
1. Attend the scheduled selection meeting
2. Approve only those individuals who had significant and or long-term contributions to athletic/activity accomplishments at Fort Osage High School
3. Validate and approve all worthy candidates for induction
4. Keep all action of the selection committee confidential
To be considered for the selection committee, please complete the form below.