What if I don't have a computer or printer?
- Each Building or department will provide a computer or printer for their staff to use.
Will I still receive a paper voucher?
- No, as of February 2012 payroll vouchers will no longer be printed.
Will I still get a paper W2?
- No, we will send information to all staff on how to access your W2 electronically.
If I leave the district, will I still have access to my information in EAC?
- Yes, once you are no longer employed by the school district you will use your social security number to login to EAC.
How will you know when I make a change to EAC?
- An email is automatically sent to the Payroll/Benefits department when a change is made in EAC.
Can I save my pay check copies to a computer?
- No, copies can only be viewed or printed as they come from the live data in our software. If you would like a copy saved to your computer print it and then scan the copy to yourself with email.
If I am logged into to EAC and walk away from my computer will the session time-out?
- Yes, EAC has a time-out feature after 10 minutes of inactivity.