Nominate a fellow staff member or school volunteer in any of the following areas:
Fort Osage Believes...
- those who go above and beyond to support students through the development of success plans
- those who daily demonstrate their care for students through kindness and personal attention
- those who never give up in their pursuit to help students succeed through effective interventions
- those who serve as a guide for other staff in the development of effective learning goals and strategies
- those who help their students learn at high levels despite challenges and obstacles
- those who ensure their assessment and grading practices promote the learning of their students
- those who engage students in their learning and motivate them to higher levels of success
- those who believe that each of their students can achieve at higher levels than yet imagined
- those who take the time to know students personally and use that knowledge to help them achieve
- those who make their school stronger through effective collaboration and teamwork
- those who work with the school community to engage everyone in achieving at higher levels
- those who share in learning with their students
Click here to access the nomination form.